Assistant Lead Window and Door Installer
Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa – Cedar Rapids and The Quad Cities
$15.00 – $22.00 per hour
Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa is a home improvement contractor specializing in replacement windows, patio and entry doors, and vinyl siding. We are looking for an experienced replacement window and door installer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a strong second who wants to enhance his skills and train to become a crew leader. This is a full-time employee position – we are not looking for subcontractors.
The installer will be working in a 2 or 3 person team under the direction of a lead. The candidate should have some carpentry skills, should be proficiently skilled at caulking, is able to do basic trim around windows and doors, and has an eye for quality.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- 1+ years of window installation experience
- Pride in workmanship
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to changing work conditions and assignments, and work well on a team
- Able to take direction well from lead
- Able to problem-solve
- Can work comfortably off ladders
- Can lift 100 lbs.
- Qualified applicants must have a valid drivers license, good driving record, and reliable transportation to and from our shop.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations