Lead Replacement Window and Door Installer
Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa – Cedar Rapids and The Quad Cities
$55,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa is looking for a hardworking and detail-oriented Lead Window Installer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a stable, successful, and rapidly growing company with a strong positive reputation among our customers and community. This is a full-time employee position – we are not looking for subcontractors.
- Provide top quality, professional replacement window installations
- Guide and manage one or more installation helpers
- Maintain great relationships with customers during the installation.
- Communicate with the homeowner throughout the project
- Properly fill out post-installation paperwork upon completion.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years of window installation experience
- Pride in workmanship
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to changing work conditions and assignments, and work well on a team.
Qualified applicants must have a valid drivers license, good driving record, and reliable transportation to and from our shop. We will supply a company vehicle and equipment, including a break. Must be lead paint certified (or willing to quickly become certified). Experience with entry doors and vinyl siding preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations