Measure and Service Technician
Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa – Cedar Rapids and The Quad Cities
Up to $30 per hour
Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa is looking for a hardworking and detail-oriented Measure/Service Tech to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a stable, successful, and rapidly growing company with a strong positive reputation among our customers and community. This is a full-time employee position – we are not looking for subcontractors.
- Provide top quality, customer service and product support
- Manage and complete field service calls on windows, doors, and siding
- Measure newly sold projects for installation
- Communicate with the homeowner regarding project install questions
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- 10+ years of replacement window, door, and siding installation experience
- Attention to detail to provide accurate measures
- Highest level of customer service when performing service calls
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to changing work conditions and assignments, and work well independently and on a team.
Qualified applicants must have a valid drivers license, good driving record, and reliable transportation to and from our shop. We will supply a company vehicle and equipment, including a break. Must be lead paint certified (or willing to quickly become certified). Hands on experience with windows, entry doors, and vinyl siding required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $30 per hour + opportunity for bonus
- Set Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations